Moldova is a former Soviet republic. It became independent at about the same time as Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. The Baltic States are now flourishing states with a pleasing economic development. Things are very different in Moldova, the country is still far away from a well functioning society.
We are convinced that the key to the future of the country lies with the young people. A good education and the awareness of being able to shape one’s own destiny is the first step into a beautiful and livable Moldova
Education makes the difference
We are a politically neutral and non-religious charity organisation. We want to improve children’s the living conditions. We achieve this through small targeted projects. We are mainly involved in children’s homes and schools.
Well-educated children are the key to a better future.
- We offer the same appreciation to everyone in need
- We respect the religious views of people in need
- We handle donations carefully
- We are committed to a long term engagement in Moldova
- We are a non-commercial charity organisation and do not seek profit.
- We support Moldovan people in need
- Children and young people are at the centre of our efforts
- We help where we can.
- We hire aid organizations to carry out projects on site
- The charity organisation does public relations and operates a website
Implementation with projects
We achieve this goals through individual projects
- Ramp up organizational structures and establish a relationship network in Moldov
- Installation of second hand computers in schools
- Care parcels
- Support for orphanages
We learned that other charities have more experience in fighting corruption than we have. Therefore, we decided to seek help and gain know-how through cooperation with charity organisations working for Moldova.