For the sake of transparency, we would like to highlight the expenses paid by the Executive Board:
Moldova trip: 2018 Expenses carried through the Executive Board.
The charity account was not debited. Issues in chronological order.
Saturday 29 September 2018 – Monday 01 October 2018
- 800 € for 2 flight tickets to Chisinau
- 200 € Chocolate, coloured pencils and toys for the children, as well as small gifts for the host family.
- 70 € for the purchase of two new tyres
- 10€ petrol
- 100 € in cash for notary fees House purchase in Paulesti
- 150 € in cash, because the building material for the family in Bocanceaschit was more expensive than expected.
Tuesday 02 October 2018 – Friday 05 October
- 250 € for families cared for by Titus (bicycles, medicines)
- 20€ petrol
- 100€ family in Telenesti for food and a credit instalment
- 20€ for sweets
- 50€ Taxi to Chişinău
- 70€ Hotel
1’840.- € Total – expenses for the trip to Moldova or 2’107.- CHF
We hope to have made a contribution to financial transparency with this information. All expenses and project reports can be viewed by our donors at any time. We process all data in the cloud and will gladly send you a reading account. Please contact us under Contact.